[XTR] Old Thread Notice - Eski Tarihli Konu Uyarısı

Eklenti [XTR] Old Thread Notice - Eski Tarihli Konu Uyarısı 1.0.3

indirmek için izniniz yok
Been using this addon for a number of years now. Thanks for all your hard work in developing this.
JulianD just a tip for you.
You need to have 2 message to download any resource (y)
Enjoy the community.
Glad I had the sense to check the thread in full before posting anything. Was wondering why I wasn't able to download the latest version. ^^;

Posting two messages to be able to download this useful resource.

I have been using another addon for this. I will now test this one.

I hope this is updated for the latest version of xenforo and that it will be updated to if needs be when xenforo 2.3 comes out.

I've installed this addon, when testing the moderation part none of the mods or admins could do anything with the report, soon as I disabled the app we could address the reports.
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue?

There is no moderation feature of this addon. This is just a notice for old threads to draw users' attention.

There is no moderation feature of this addon. This is just a notice for old threads to draw users' attention.
Sure there is, look at the very bottom of the settings page.

• Unapprove (message_state 'moderated') new messages in old threads
If enabled user messages state will be awaiting moderation in old threads.
Note: The countdown type for notice should be selected "Thread Post Time" and staff messages state won't be moderated.

I've installed this addon, when testing the moderation part none of the mods or admins could do anything with the report, soon as I disabled the app we could address the reports.
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue?
Has any of the mods had a chance to look at this?

Looking forward to being able to download this addon.

Quick Jump
2,626Konular
12,459Mesajlar
1,432Kullanıcılar
waz000000Son Üye
Geri
Üst